Libraries and organizations
JSTOR offers tiered fees and flexible purchasing options for libraries and organizations. We adjust our fees based on your institution’s size, type, and country. Participants include small institutions, large universities, secondary schools, and every type in between.
Participation for institutions
Participation for community colleges
Participation for secondary schools
You may already have access to JSTOR through your school or public library.
Some institutions provide their entire alumni network with full access to JSTOR’s journal collections.
Individuals and researchers
JSTOR provides several options for individuals without a current institutional affiliation.
- Content from journals, ebooks, research reports, images, media, and special collections
- Search across open and free content on JSTOR
- 80% of journal content on JSTOR, ranging from 1870 to three years from the present
- Read up to 100 articles per month
- $19.50 month/$199 year
- 85% of full journal runs on JSTOR
- Full-text access, limited PDF downloads
Where news meets its scholarly match
JSTOR Daily is an online magazine that provides scholarly context and background to news stories and current affairs. All stories link to content on JSTOR that is open to all from the magazine.